Wednesday, August 30, 2006

A New (Old) House

So it's been a while since my last post. I've been busy finishing a job, starting a job, and moving. I've left Boston behind, and am now a resident of Northern New York. The move has been (and still is) a lot of work, but so far we're really glad we did it. We now both love our jobs, and like the people we are working with. That makes life a whole lot easier. And we also now have a house. And in that house, I have a fiber room!




It isn't really unpacked yet, but it looks like my whole stash is going to fit in there. This makes my husband as happy as it makes me.

4 Comments:

At 11:12 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

I'm glad to hear things are going well in your new home! It looks like you may even have room for some more yarn...

 
At 6:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I gotta say, life changed a lot when Matt andd I *both* started loving our jobs. Hope the same transformation occurs with you! Yaaaay, new house! Go order some yarn to celebrate! :)

 
At 8:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you're settling into your new old house! And a fiber room? Thanks wonderful!

 
At 2:43 PM, Blogger Theresa said...

Congrats on the new everything! Can't wait to see what kind of great knitting upstate NY lends itself to.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home