Thursday, April 27, 2006

WEBS anyone?

I have lots of projects going. And I have lots more yarn in my stash. So really, I shouldn't be buying yarn. However, I'm planning a trip to visit the biggest, and best yarn store in MA this weekend. There's still room left in my car if any of you Boston-area knitters want to join me in buying massive quantities of yarn (or at least being tempted to buy). The plan is to leave mid-morning on Saturday.

I promise to post progress pictures soon. I have been knitting a litte bit. And I'll have to knit a lot more in the next couple of days in order to make room for some new purchases.

3 Comments:

At 9:14 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

Hey Emily! I'd be happy to meet you at Webs, afterall it is my LYS ;) Let me know your ETA.

 
At 10:35 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

Did you get the email I sent to your msn account? 11 is good.

 
At 7:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you had a good time!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home