Thursday, May 18, 2006

A knitalong? Me?

In a move that is very much not like me, I joined a knitalong. While I usually don't like to let anyone influence what I am going to knit, it turns out that this one came along at just the right time. So which knitalong did I join? It's Trek Along With Me. It just so happens that I bought a ball of Trekking XXL at Webs that is next in line for socks. And it is more likely than not that any given weekend I'll be hiking at some point. So this time, I can knit along with a whole bunch of bloggers without changing my knitting plans (or weekend plans) at all. Here's the yarn I'm going to use:



It's Trekking XXL in color #90.

My first hike of the KAL is scheduled for June 3, and will be somewhere on the Kenai peninsula in Alaska. Hopefully I'll get a great picture! Ill see you when I get back.

1 Comments:

At 7:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see photos of you and your socks in Alaska!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home