Thursday, February 23, 2006

A belt or a sweater?

Somehow, I'm making progress on my Komi sweater. For some reason, I didn't really think that would happen. But somehow it keeps getting a little bit bigger.



I'm not really sure if I like it or not. All 5 colors have now been used, and the main body pattern is starting to take shape. It's almost time to start the waist shaping. If I don't like it, I should start ripping soon. I'm not sure I like the blue in the border with the yellow of the main body. Maybe that's too much contrast and too much pattern. Also, this is the closest fitting sweater I've made (about 2 inches of ease), and I don't know if the fabric is too thick to make the sweater flattering. Maybe I need just a little bit more of the main body to be sure.

1 Comments:

At 3:20 PM, Blogger j a r e d said...

i agree with stephanie. knit up a little more, especially of the yellow before you make a final decision. it looks great! and the fit i think will be nice with just 2 inches of ease. good luck in making a tough decision!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home